This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm very sorry God.. :(




I guess my choices really do depend on my mood most of the time..




And that is why..
that is why I chose these as my favourites:




'Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.'


Terri - age 4


She's a wise little girl. Very wise. :)




'Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.'


Bobby - age 7


Hahaha what? I wonder. :)




'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.'


Tommy - age 6


In my opinion, that little old couple described is the sweetest couple ever. :):)




'During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore.'


Cindy - age 8


AWWWWWWW!!




All these quotes I'm reading are so touching they're making me cry. I think I get touched the most by stories about fathers who love their children unconditionally and why is that so? Hahah. Haha. :)




'When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.'


Karen - age 7


I'm waiting for that to happen to me HAHAHA. :D




I realised that when I'm with people I'm not 100% comfortable with and I want to laugh a hearty laugh, I'll look around to see if anyone's laughing and only when I see someone doing that will I start to laugh my hearty laugh :)


I'm very afraid of commitments, too. ;)

The "too" makes a BIG difference. I know I'm not alone in this! Because every time I go into something I give it my best shot.


I dislike it when people accuse me of something I did not do too yay hahah.

No comments: