This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

God is reeeeeeeal :D

I asked, "God, what do You want to tell me?" as I entered BibleGateway.com and read the Verse of the Day and lo and behold..this is what I saw..

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”- John 16:33

Isn't that so cool? Its a proper response to my question! EXACTLY how people would communicate with each other..not some random verse which doesn't answer my question at all. Its like you're having a real-life conversation with God! :D And yes that was real wasn't it :D

I mean..look at it again..

Me: God, what do You want to tell me?
God: I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

SEE! Isn't that so cool? IT FITS!! IT FITS!! MY GOD IS REALLLLLL!! :DDDDDDD

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD BLESS!! =D

No comments: