This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 27, 2007

2nd post of the day

Lol.

So I was starving just now because I didn't had lunch and while I was waiting for food (Door locked, no key) I read the 3rd book and yes I finished it. =) The Man Who Loved Clowns. It was written really well. So well I cried in the middle because of death in the character's family. And partly because I was veryveryvery hungry.

And dearie qiuhui thought I was really sick and I said be prepared to see me in the obituaries tomorrow cause I'll die of hunger. =X Sorry God. Uh and then I was crying reading and talking..Lol and so yea its confirmed. I look like a squirrel. Okay got to go...I'm going to thin my hair. Its so thick now that I've grown it out..GOD BLESS! <3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/078681084X/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-3767628-1885729

No comments: