This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 16, 2005

:: so tired ::

i feel like closing my eyes to slp now..i will try to follow my timetable as much as i can can..ok...today got jogathon..i was the 72nd lower sec girl to get there..actually cud actually be the 36th..i was in fact the 36th @ mid-point..1st half i ran..2nd half i walked.hehe..so i was 2 times slower...but nvm..thank God i could run quickly n escape from the heat..it was practically kiling me and my frens loh..al was so sweaty and sticky..but by God's grace,i could finish the run..drank orange juice after the run..shared wif jiayi and regina..haha..i wonder y..the problem i ve in school ish that everytime i talk to xiaomin, she dun talk to me..i dun hate her but why is she treating me this way?? God, pls help me,let xiaomin know that i do not hate her and let her not misunderstand me..thank You..in Jesus name i pray, Amen.
tired...gdnitex.God bless! =)

No comments: