This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 09, 2005

:: prIncEss of g0d ::

yeah..ok..so God is the King...and we are all children of God..means that we r princes and princesses or God! The Almightly King!! ok..well, just to share this email..nice one..take a look.

You are special to me. . .
Just wanted you to know
I think of you most every day,
No matter where I go.

Even though we don't keep in touch
The way I wish we could,
The feelings of warmth I have
For you are always understood.

Distance and circumstances
May keep us apart,
But never doubt the place
You have, forever, in my heart.

Thinking of you today
and wanted you to know.

"I thank my God upon every
remembrance of you."
Philippians 1:3

No comments: