This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, April 15, 2005

:: God is good::

today gt chi LC leh..i forgotten abt it totally lohx...den i prayed to God..asked 4 wisdom,guidance and strength..and i did the LC! i was not really concentrating @ 1st..my mind was drifting to sumwhere else...btw,sheryl told me that she wasnt going to GOMAD today...so i went to the library 2 look 4 her..walk up walk down...couldn’t find her..was a lil disppointed..but thx 4 my optimism, i told myself, if i had faith in God, den i shud go to CF..so i went..n i found Sheryl!! so happy..i was thinking if i shud tell me my probs...afterall, she's the only fren in PHS i can rilly trust..n i told her loh..k, to be continued...

ok,yep yep, I’m so happy today! i managed to download winzip (actually i cudnt..com was sorta freaky) and den blogger made my wish came thru! yeah! (of cos GOD told blogger..oni He knew what I wanted mah...haha) now i can recover my posts!!! yippee!!! =)

No comments: