This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Remembering why

Haha JW gave me a photo frame with "World's #1 teacher" recently =D Haha thank God for the occasional acts of sweetness that he does haha :D Hope I'll live up to that title someday! =D I want to hear my future students say "I can't wait to come to your class every day" =D =D And I want to be able to say "I can't wait to see you guys every day too!" =D I think passionate teachers are the coolest people on earth =D =D Anyone passionate is cool :D But passionate teachers take the cake =D

Give me oil in my lamp
Keep it burning, burning, burning
Give me oil in my lamp
I pray, I pray

Give me oil in my lamp
Keep it burning, burning, burning
Keep it burning till the end of the day

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

No comments: