This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, October 17, 2010

HELLO!

Haha I realised I haven't said anything about God helping me to pass most of my prelim exams here!! Haha God is really awesomest =D =D =D 4 "U"s to 1 "U"..all the credit goes to God!! Didn't even revise/ study properly during the holidays..yea I survived with His grace =D THANK YOU DADDY!! For fulfilling Your promise :D:D:D

OH YEA I DANCED ON THE STREETS YESTERDAY! HAHA THANK YOU JY FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL CRAZY PARTNER! ILY! HAHA SO FUN! And I'll remember the face you gave me on the train just now when I feel down HAHAHA CLASSIC! SEE YOU AFTER A'S!!

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: