This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thank God

for helping me pass NAPFA!! Haha He really performs miracles..from 0 to 2 then finally 7 pull-ups yesterday..haha those who know how afraid I was of pull-ups - my nemesis in NAPFA - will know it's really a miracle :D:D And I hit a personal best for standing broad jump - 179cm! Haha okay to me it's another miracle =D God is awesomest! Though I didn't run as quickly during the shuttle run and do as many sit-ups as I did during the 1st test, I'm really grateful that I passed :D Not sure if I'll be getting a silver or bronze but never mind cause to me it's gold HAHA so corny XD So anyway YAY THANK GOD NO MORE NAPFA FOR REAL, FOREVERRRRRR!! =D

Anyway, something I found from my favourite tumblr blog:

=D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: