This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Hmm

I just remembered something..when you were feeling down, I told you that you shouldn't worry so much about it cause it's not worth it.and that no one should take away your right to live life to the fullest..and that I'll be there if you need me..and yea it still holds true. I mean what I say..and now I need to tell myself what I've been telling people..hahaha :)

To another you..okay I'm struggling to write this haha but I know life is unpredictable and I might be gone tomorrow..so in case I do, at least you can read this here..haha okay so here goes! We aren't talking now and I have no idea if we ever will again..but I just want to tell you that I hope that even if we can't be good friends, we can at least be hi-bye friends? Haha..hmm cause ultimately a friend is better than a foe right? :) Oh and wanna let you know that I'm open to talking..anytime actually..okay so it may be hard for you to start the conversation..but really, I don't mind just a "hi"..yea I still care because I don't wanna lose you forever..ahaha this is so hard..I really hope you read this with an open heart..I'm not doing this for myself..please don't think that way..ahh I miss you friend..sorry for not being the perfect friend..I miss those times when we talked about almost everything under the sun and laughed..you're still the only one (I hope? Haha) who knows about some things that I'll probably never tell anyone else..okay yea in any case, I'll definitely remember all the good times we shared..!

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: