This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Updates

Helloo :):)

Currently waiting for Gmail to finish attaching my group's OP powerpoint so I can click "Send"! :D I realised I haven't been talking much about PW here..hmm okay since we can't reflect on our individual PW processes..I guess I'll do it here :D (Haha sent already!)

So..most memorable? Staying up late to do WR. Getting crazily stressed up because of it. The night before our very 1st WR draft deadline, everyone else suddenly went off even before everything was completed..I was panicking cause I couldn't get my printer to work and there was no one to print the draft..And doing PW for hours at your netbook (really dont like doing work on small screens..plus that time mummy hadnt bought the USB mouse so I had to use that touchpad which was not very smooth..sigh) is not funny at all. Plus I think I didn't take any afternoon nap after school that day..so I was horribly tired but had to finish up..finally went to bed at 1plus..?

Mesh then I got a headache the next day and decided to stay home to rest..and then I found out we were the only group that handed in WR draft 1. DNEWUITHERTOEJHROTGR. HAHAHA. Wouldn't have overexerted myself if I had know earlier..-.-

Ah okay that was probably the worse night I had with PW. Rushing out final WR wasn't that bad cause I slept a little before that and I prayed that that would give me energy for the rest of the night..haha! And it was nice having your members work together with you..so much better than doing it alone! Yea so even though I only got to sleep at 4plus..it didn't feel that bad :D

Okay will have to edit my OP script again..please pray that I wouldn't be nervous when doing my OP presentation! Lol for some reason I got really edgy when I thought about it just now..God, its all in Your hands! :) God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: