This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bah

Today was extremely tiring..long day from 7.50 till 6.50..!

Overslept this morning, pressed the stop button instead of the snooze one on my phone when the alarm rang so I woke up at..6.45? Mad rush to get ready and everything..honestly, didn't want to go to school cause 1. Will be very late 2. Felt very tired and the 1st lesson was PE (which turned out to be -.-!!) Ahh but mummy kept pushing me to go so yea..

Was praying that I won't be late..Haha yes even though I knew I would..and guess what after morning assembly, someone was collecting ez-link cards and he totally went past me..not once but TWICE..was really shocked..but I think that means God answered my prayer right..awesomest.. :)

Okay then I met my FT at the parade square who asked if the latecomers ate breakfast already haha which I haven't so she told me to get some milo from the canteen before

No comments: