This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, June 26, 2009

HELLO!


Play it! Its cool to the max. Really. Brings you to another whole new dimension. Watched this quite some time ago but forgot to share it so here it is! :)

Okay so I promised to blog about the outings in the previous entry..Thought I could go for the Marche one on Thursday so was planning to blog about all 3 outings together but oh well never mind :)

If I were to sum up my 15th June, it would be: Sentosa + 4H BBQ = PLAY DAY! Hahaha.

So first up! 1909's inaugural outing! LOL I normally see that word being used formally but I think it should be alright in this context la..Anyway, it was enjoyable..thank God for the good weather..thank God it was a successful! :D I'm going to know how to swim, cycle and play volleyball one day. Yes :D:D

Anyway, this miraculous incident happened..After showering, the vision in my left eye was blurred so I thought I dropped my contact lens and got rather panicky so I prayed and thought..even if I cant find it at least I'd be able to see clearly in my other eye..should be able to last through the day..but I was still hoping that somehow I'd be able to find it but the probability was close to zero. And even if I found it it'd most likely be torn/ dirty so I gave up trying to look for it and went out of the washroom, partially visually impaired (HAHA!) and then LO AND BEHOLD! While I was walking back to Palawan, all of a sudden I could see clearly! THANK GOD!! I'm sure it wasn't the blinking cause I tried that after I thought I lost the lens so if the lens didn't drop the blinking should have been able to make the lens go back to the proper position..so yea haha God is the most amazing ever :D

And then there was the timing thing. Initially I was supposed to meet the rest for the BBQ at 530 (if I didnt remember wrongly) but I couldn't reach on time cause I was still at the beach at 5 I think but Rie messaged me that the meeting was postponed so yup that's another God-thing :D

Another one. I wasn't sure of how to get from Sentosa to Pasir Ris and then I found out that HP was going to the same destination and the meeting time was the same! Coincidence? I don't think so hahaha :D THANK GOD! I'll never be able to finish telling of His goodness, seriously. Its an ongoing thing! :)

Okay next! The BBQ! Hahaha I was so famished even before I reached cause the only thing I ate during the outing was the cake so I was really grateful for all the food :D It was nice seeing and catching up with the people :):)

Ah okay back to the present (lol that was oxymoronic)..now the most imminent thing is the CTs..omgosh sigh..went to school today and tried studying but it was unproductive..AH GOD PLEASE HELP ME I THINK I'M DEAD. Someone needs to force me to watch only at most an hour of TV per day. AHHH.

Okay I need to go..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

P.S.: NO IDEA WHY SONGS 1-25 CANT PLAY ON MY PLAYLIST!

No comments: