This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hello world :)

Wanted to take a nap but I didnt fall asleep after about 45minutes..sigh. Never mind! Hahaha not sure how much I slept last night..1/2 hours? Slept too much in the afternoon (7hours - what a luxury right!) I think..haha okay so school has been very relaxing so far..1 lecture per day..coolio =D

Bought mee rebus from Ananas Cafe for the first time today! :D There wasnt anyone in the entire place and I was hesitating whether to enter or not firstly because I could save money and eat instant noodles at home and secondly I felt a bit conscious about being the only customer there..imagine buying food from a foodcourt without any other patronisers..the other stallholders would definitely be looking at you..yea..haha but I'm glad I did hahah :D

Currently having this deja vu feeling..which I'm okay with. Thank God :) How should I describe it..kind of surreal? Yea dream-like. Hahah..okay today I felt: happy, thankful, sleepy, hungry, surprised..

Oh yea! God has been awesome these few days..didnt wake up as early as I was supposed to be but I managed to be early for lectures..and Monday's tutorial..that was totally cool..Was running late already but thank God we still managed to reach before class started..haha God never fails! :D:D

I think thats all for today :D God bless take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ILOVEYOU! :)

No comments: