This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, November 22, 2008

582.

Helloooo I feel like posting photos so here goes :D

(By the way! I forgot to say that God is awesome because I ate like about 6 cans of Pringles over a week and they are not the mini cans so you can imagine la huh..hahah. And I didn't fall sick! Thank God can..never want to lose my voice again. Lol I love You, Daddy! :D)


I have an obsession with artistic shots HAHAHA




I just realised I can see my reflection in this but never mind..Wanted to take such a shot cause it would look like Saman is "looking down on creation" something like that but its not even clear that she's looking down bangggg. I'll try again next time ;)






Clara looks like MJ!











Heho!






What is Rie looking at?


Tada..Someone said its dumb having it indoors though LOOOOL.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: