This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, November 17, 2008

581.

I'll remember you. I will.

Is it insecurity? What is it? What is it called? Typing/Writing what you really want to say to someone but then deleting it..ALL of it..and then feeling kind of uncomfortable cause you're not saying what you really want to say. Hahah. Fear huh. Because..what if that person doesnt like what you write? Actually..because youre afraid you wont get what you expect from that person..which is peace..yea.

Because if that person ignores you after that, gives you a cold reply, you won't like it. Yea thats it. That's why.

HAHAHA..spur of the moment. Sorry! :)

God bless :):)

P.S.: PROM PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK, hahahah this will make Bea join for sure XD

(Note to self: Its 2.59AM now. I think I'm still awake because of the sleep I had on the bus. SO! From tomorrow onwards, I'll go to bed no later than 11pm :D Get my biological clock back on schedule..! Hahah..yay :D)

No comments: