This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, November 24, 2005

HI GUYS-

uh. i guess you're getting sick of that two pics below. haha. okay. so im here to give a quick update cause the connection will be cut off soon (pray not!). i thought it had already been cut off and even got prepared to see the failed to signed in on MSN page. but thank God, surprise surprise. I could log in! =) Let's hope the connection will not be cut off anytime soon or you guys wont be able to see this...


okay, let's see...14 more days which means 2 days to my birthday. haha. i bolded it. how bhb can i get. presents, anyone?but anyway, victoria said she bought me a cross necklace. ah. maybe just in time 'cos mine is looking old =X no lah. its still wearable ;) oh i just realised something. nah=no+lah. YAY! *leng* lols.


okay. and if you can see, i actually made a resolution to type and write in proper English. I've even forgotten how to write an English compo. =X think i need a science and ENGLISH tutor now. hahas. and i now trying to type as accurately as possible 'cos...


MY SISTER JUST BROKE MY SPECS IN THE MORNING!


uh. i don't know how she did it but now all i see is my specs being broken into 2 parts =X. uh-oh. mummy's gonna kill me. umm. yah. i might change my blogskin to when changing to the new url. so..look out for it! hahas. still in search of one suitable skin for my blog. yah..so if you think you have any to recommend me post the url in my tagb to tell me. thanks! =)


oh yes. talking about tagboard, i made a great discovery! [im so suaku, lots of peeps already know that X) ] i can actaully bold, underline and make it italic by just adding tags. oh and colour! that's my favourite part! but they spell colour as color. don't know why either. shorter speliing? hahas. okay. if you want to know......click on 'help' at the bottom of my tagboard! haha.


ok, i think that's all. GOD BLESS YOU, TAKE CARE, SMILE AND BYEE. =D

No comments: