This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, May 14, 2005

my deepest thoughts..

i want to stick close to God-- for my whole life! Trusting in Him...the KING is kind and merciful...God told us everything we need 2 noe in His word-- the Bible. revealing bit by bit to us...becoming more n more like Him! =) God wants to bring out the best in us-- using our gifts and talents He gave us! God thinks abt His creation all the tym..including me! =) I luv God but He loves me even more...Everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in Him-- Colossians 1:16 ! My life is about God...it revolves around Him...He placed me here on Earth for a reason-- to do good things for Him! =) God has the power to control everyone's lives, bcos He can do all things! Continue...to fire 4 God..never give up..bcos God is my strength...He is my sherperd, guide me to where You want to lead me. Take control..my life is Yours. Sacrificing myself is the way to go.I dont mind.You are there wif me. Without You, I'm lost...Keep me..dont ever let me go...I luv revelation...cos its the opp. of speculation...

REVELATION x SPECULATION.

..and the root word of it is REVEAL.

~woah 2nd entry of the day...came back from miracle svc...God was really there...so many healing cases..touched...God really did wonders..pain lifted...so on n so forth..if u wanna noe, cum 2 LIGHTHOUSE EVANGELISM...tampines or woodlands...on Sat...starts @ 7pm..if u want to noe abt the map...go 2 my web...www.freewebs.com/chilicg...u will see the map there...n rmb 2 sign de guestbk too! =)

No comments: