This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

cruelty+meaness

today...was yet another UNHAPPY day for me again...[i dunnoe] is my msn nick n0w..n yes, i reaaly dont noe..my specs thingy dropped...and now its lost...can find it...and i've tolerated them 4 so long...and God knows..but...i am still very SAD...you know God..is a wondeful God..HE stands by you...in the past...of cos,the present and He will take care of you in the future for you are His child...yes i noe dis...but things arent going fine 4 me actually...

SADDENED.

mild depression.

BUT GOD GAVE ME HOPE.

blessing in DISGUISE.

guess that's so IT.

all right..bye 4 now...God bless n tc...//hey dun brood over this entry//its just my feelings.

No comments: