This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 21, 2023

 V v upset.

I haven't cried in a long time. Was talking to mummy about wanting to leave the school. Cause I was just thinking about how I'm just given the tasks nobody else wants to do/ how I'm still stuck at the same grade when everyone else has alr been promoted long ago.

It's certainly not fair. When those in power can see your potential but just refuse to give you the recognition because they just have smth against you. For years. 5 YEARS.

I should have left earlier. Really should have. If I went to somewhere else my mental health wouldn't have been affected so much. 

委屈 😞

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jiayou 💪🏻💪🏻 your cbox is locked lol