This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, December 05, 2019

lest I forget

I've a loving family..loving relatives who care (it's just that I don't really tell them how I really feel hah)..though we might not meet much..these are blessings that not everyone has..

Haha lately it seems I've been reminded of what I'm good at/ my positive traits by others (who do it unknowingly)..and thank God for these reminders cause I've been thinking actually does it really matter if I'm here or not hahaa okay I know it sounds morbid but just putting my honest thoughts out here okay & cause one of the things that has been on my mind is that I'm a v boring person cause I hardly travel but I guess it's because past travel exp have shown me that I don't necessarily feel happier overseas; I have felt my happiest and most relaxed in SG and hence don't see the need to travel..haha it's possible that I see the most beautiful scenery/ go somewhere I've always wanted to go to and yet not feel happy and that'd be a shame right haha guess there's an element of fear there..cause been there done that..mmmm unearthing the feelings that made me the way I am......

Anyway, the reminders have been:
- gamemaster
- don't take plastic bags when I dabao/ buy groceries
- can converse in dialect
- gentle (in my grandfather's eyes ah..hahha which surprised me kinda cause the incident which happened in 2015 def didn't give that impression haha but I guess this again shows that it's really possible to put smth big behind completely and not harbour any negative feelings towards the people involved)
- enjoy coding/ learnt how to code on my own..enjoy creating and figuring out how things work

Thank You God for reminding me that I am special.. :')

No comments: