This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, December 07, 2018

"Why?"

- because they can still be taught.

- because Pri school = foundation!! This is when they learn impt values like respect and integrity.
As the Bible says,
"Train up a child in the way he should go [and in keeping with his individual gift or bent], and when he is old he will not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6 AMPC

- because Pri school education is compulsory so there's a higher chance of reaching out to the marginalized (low income etc) here

- because I can tell them to help the poor and needy/ others in 3rd world countries in future!!

- because if I wanna change the world, I need to start with a group of people. And I can only do it with a group I'm comfortable being with. With a group I know I can connect with. With a group I naturally love. That's kids. (Cute/ innocent kids make me happy!) For some people, it might be adults. They can change the world by managing adults..as for me, I choose to do it through teaching. Okay la actually comedian also can but it only makes people happy..doesn't change character..haha

- because God is in the business of changing lives (to override the bad) and I'm just joining His business! I'm only helping Him, He is the one who changes people!

I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. - 1 Corinthians 3:6 NLT

Amen God make it grow in Your time 😌

And..
Whatever you do [whatever your task may be], work from the soul [that is, put in your very best effort], as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [greatest] reward. It is the Lord Christ whom you [actually] serve. - Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 AMP
Hehe working for His business 😉💛

(Thank God for this revelation this year..used to not understand what it really means to be working for Him..but yeah https://mounthopechurch.org/gods-business-is-our-business! Heh)

No comments: