This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

With regards to the first sentence on the previous post..hahah actually posted that after my very last paper..of my life (😯😮😱)

It's taken me a while to consolidate my thoughts and feelings about this journey cause I've been so busy even after finals ended..(a lot of transitions happened actually..)

Mon - last exam ever
Tues - (practising) cycling w sis
Wed - movie + dinner + dessert
Thurs - met my FYP prof at NIE in the morn + DG cycling + dinner + chill at chijmes (lol I was so exhausted but so overstimulated from all the activities the past few days that I couldn't sleep..which is why I thank God I could stay home on Fri)
Sat - attended wedding #5 of the year + moved to new place
Sun - church + tramp park + dinner

So..as I was leaving NIE for the very last time as a student last week, the feeling was..bittersweet.

To leave a place I've wanted to be in since I was in sec school..it's crazy to say the least and still feels surreal that I've actually done it. Really gotta thank God for sustaining me through every semester..and this sem has been one of the toughest yet with Cru recruitment at the start, 6 mods, completing FYP, SM duties, CDAC, cell + other social gatherings w friends..hahah it's a miracle my sanity is still intact despite being so mentally, emotionally and physically drained from not having enough alone time to recharge this sem (especially after recess week) haha BUT THEN somehow I still tinkled with this blogskin template till the wee hours of the morn (before recess week la haha) 🙃🙃🙃 felt good to work on smth unrelated to schoolwork and it made me realize how I can really devote hours to do smth I'm passionate about and sacrifice my sleep just to get it done hahah so yeah no regrets 😁 + found time to practise cycling when I had the energy to (lol people take driving test I take cycling test 😅)

Think I owe many thank yous to many people who have seen me through even before I started NIE - relief and then contract days..for all the people who had prayed for me, supported me, encouraged me in one way or another through this journey..thankful that God placed such people in my life 😌

No comments: