This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Last sem feels/ NIE memories/ what I'll miss

- sitting in the canteen near the water cooler alone, just enjoying the solitude & the music from the western stall (gold 905fm is really gold 😌💛)
- ‎resting at my fav sleeping spot in NIE - UiD level - when it's quiet 😏 (sorry to everyone I've been annoyed at in this place..sleepy me is angsty me 😶)
- ‎Really pushing the limits by finishing an assignment at 5am/ starting one on the day itself..cray is me. (because last sem already..never try then never will get to try again right 😶 #onceisenough)
- ‎the rare times I was miraculously not stressed despite the amount of things I had to do (thank You God for keeping me sane)
- ‎Every single free day I had (super miss cause super precious to me (and rare this sem) 😢 those with free days every sem and super long weekends please count your blessings!!! Haha

What I won't miss:
- getting diarrhea multiple times a month and having sleepless nights
- ‎getting mozzie bites everywhere in school (Cru corner + NIE canteen 😪 so I've to carry insect repellent with me all the time)
- ‎rushing for 830 classes and just feeling like death every time..and praying that God would get me through the day (if you see me looking alive it's not coffee it's God hahaha)

What I've learnt in NIE:
- To eat dark green vege
- To eat spicy food
Thanks to friends who tell me "you teach Health Education how can don't eat vege" 😪 pri school teacher so many obligations 😂

No comments: