This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lessons learnt


  • NEVER, EVER go to a printing shop to print something. Today I had to print a coupon from Groupon and I paid $1.40 for just one page. $1 for using the internet and 40 cents for the printing.
  • YES something is wrong with my printer. My computer hasn't been detecting my printer for some time and this problem has caused me a lot of trouble. Had to print a lot of stuff at school when previously I could just print them at home!! Seriously, if you have no problem printing stuff at home, be glad!
  • On a happier note, 399 said he'll be coming to pass me a new printer USB cable so I'm really hoping that it'll solve the problem!!

No comments: