This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Things

  • Will be observed by the VP and another teacher while I'm teaching next week and the following week!! Excited and nervous at the same time!! Haha finally gonna teach new concepts!! =D Still not assigned my own class yet but I've a temporary schedule now which I'll follow when I don't need to do any relief duties! =D Will be going to those classes stated in my timetable to help the teachers with the weaker ones! =D
  • Still need to work on my classroom management!! According to 2 teachers whom I sat with yesterday during recess, the class I had difficulty managing is actually easy to control! Haha I think it's because they have had years of experience..but what they said got me thinking! Haha anyway, there are teachers who have told me it's a difficult class as well..but I'm sure I'll get better with experience! Yay! Haha =D
  • I finally got my hair cut!! Hahaha it's now a few inches shorter and lighter!! Yayyy!! Haha =D
  • Thank God for His grace!! Haven't been reading devo as I should/ doing QT..but God is still so good..thank You Daddy!! =D
  • Oh oh I loveeee the songs that they sing at school to help them remember certain things! Haha like the 2 times table and the grammar rules song! =D Think I'm gonna incorporate a lot of songs into my lessons when I get my own class!! Haha that's how I taught Shirleen to remember some of her science concepts as well! =D
Okay that's about it! Thank God for everythingggg!! I'm a blessed girl!! Haha God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! =D

No comments: