This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, January 01, 2012

What have I done in 2011?

Hello!! It's been a long time since I last posted!! Haha so..2011 has come to an end and I've been compiling a list of the things I've done over the year, things that I have never experienced before! (even before the year ended! Haha) Okay so here goesssss! =D

I have..

Worked at IRAS for more than 3 months! Good experience! =D

Worked as a photographer for a few hours and got paid $50 for covering the event!!

Ran at Yishun stadium for the most number of times in a year!! Haha

Played badminton at the open court near my house!

Went to Kbox with colleagues!

Went to a chalet for BBQ with colleagues!

Went to Teo Heng for karaoke (the cheapest outlet I've been to!)

Ran in the Nike 5K run!! =O

Ate at Wild Honey and didn't really like it =/

Ate at Hatched! Haha

Tried Quiznos and liked it!! =D

Ate terriyaki chicken McGrill and liked it!! =D

Bought a phone with my own pay! =D

Ran from sun plaza's toilet, past KFC to the entrance! =O

Tried stone bowl rice at Ishi Mura (the Japanese foodcourt at northpoint) and liked it! =D

Went to The Mind Cafe at Funan IT Mall! =D

Went to Soju Bang!! Love the chicken!! =D

Bought a whole lot of (junk) food from M&S using Robinsons vouchers cause I didn't know what clothes to buy!! Hahaha!

Experienced no signal for half a day in May!

Got a lot more involved in CDAC, went for the sessions almost every Sat! =D

Applied to NIE but didn't get in (but could be a blessing in disguise!! Hahaha)

Learnt more about God's intention for marriage and why I should wait for God's timing!

Applied for relief teaching!

Went to WLTPS, CPS, APS and SPS to put my name down in the list (those who wanna be relief teachers)

Bought my first dark-coloured dress! For work! Haha and work pants! And white flowy tops! =O

Went to the airport to send someone off!

Ordered 20 meatballs to eat at IKEA for the first time!! =D

Learnt more about purity and what being a radical Christian means!

Learnt more about spiritual warfare! "This is a spiritual fight so we have to fight spiritually not carnally, there is nothing you can do outside of praying."!

Learnt another way to pray for protection! =D
"I bind satan and his attacks, fruits, tentacles, plans, plots, and ploys that he has set up for their lives - I pray that every time he goes to touch them that his hand withers back in the mighty name of Jesus! I pray Lord that you continue to give them grace to operate and fulfill your will according to your perfect unmatched plan. I ask these things in Your mighty name, in Jesus’ name I pray, Amen."

Went to Malacca with family, ate at Makko restaurant!

Tried bai mi fen opposite SSC!

Went to the newly-opened H&M!

Ran 13 rounds!! =D 3,3,3,2,2! =D

Worked as a tuition teacher! =D taught English and Chinese! =O never taught I'll do it because I've always thought teaching languages isn't easy!

Started going to cell group again!

Worked as a relief teacher for two days!! =D

Worked in Fuji Xerox Towers at Tanjong Pagar as a telemarketer!

Went to Changi City Point! Ate at buffet town for free!! Birthday treat!! =D

Went to ECP and tried rollerblading in Jan/Feb!

Went to ECP for BBQ in December!

Went to Henderson waves! Learnt the proper way to bowl! =D (finally not a complete failure at bowling!! Hahhaa)

Sat in a cable car! To sentosa! (the last time I did this was when I was just a kid! Haha) Ate at Tastes of singapore! Watched Songs of the sea musical and laser show!! =D

Ate at a Thai restaurant at Chong pang! Good value for money! =D

Watched fireworks from the helix bridge on the last day of the year!! Counted down to 2012 there! =D

So what are my plans for the new year? Haha planning to go to those schools again when they reopen to let them know I'm available till August..PRAY PRAY PRAY I'LL GET INTO NIE THIS YEAR!! Really hoping that I'll get a long-term relief teaching job and someone in school will help me to write a recommendation letter!! Please help me pray about this if you're reading this! Thank you so much! Really appreciated!! =D

Last but not least, have a blessed 2012 people!! =D If you count your trials as your blessings, you'll most definitely have the best year yet! I believe that 2012 is gonna be better than 2011!! Woohoo!! Haha okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! =D

No comments: