This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, October 17, 2011

Updatesss!

Haha helloooo! Okay so as of yesterday I have a new schedule! Haha started 2 things yesterday! One, cell group. (yup again! After so long! Haha) Two, giving tuition! Haha first time I'm getting paid for teaching tuition! Hahaha thank God for the new job!! =D Finally working after sooo long! Haha

Yup so yes it seems like I'm busier during the weekends than on the weekdays. Hahaha and yup that's true..for now! Hahaha currently STILL waiting for the call from any of the schools I applied to and I really hope I don't miss it if they do call! 4 more weeks of waiting (because after that the school holidays would start and they wouldn't need any relief teacher)..and then I'm gonna find a temp job! Yay! =D Hahaha can't wait!! Then I'll be earning income during both the weekdays and weekends! Hahaha =D

Okay so..waiting is actually a really tiring process..you don't know if you're gonna get the call..you have no idea when they are calling..sigh..they can call in the morning at 8plus, in the afternoon at 12plus or later at 4plus..which means you have to be on STANDBY at all times! And just to let you know..I've already missed 2 calls from 2 schools..SIGHHHHH so I'm guessing they won't call me again :( Oh well..I didn't miss the calls on purpose..ahhh okay shall not think about it! Just hoping for the best now! =D

Bought a formal dress for work and a pair of wedges but I think it won't really match the dress..plus I have no idea why I keep having this funny feeling when I think about what the other teachers in school will think of me if I turn up in that dress and wedges on my very first day! Lol so I'm intending to get flats! Probably that pair from Cotton On! Sigh but it's $29.95..if I buy it, there goes more than half of my pay from yesterday's tuition..oh well..but never mind! It'll be worth it right!! At least I won't have that funny feeling which makes me feel really worried after that!! Haha but I'll be so happy if I can find another pair of flats that I like and can wear for work which is much cheaper..hahaha okay God will make a way! =D

Hmm okay I guess that's all for now! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: