This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hmm

Was thinking if I should I delete the links I have on this blog since I don't visit them anymore.

So I started to click to find out if there's anything there that show that they are worth reading and my, what different lives everyone's leading now. People I came across during a particular period in my life..everyone's on their own journey haha and then there was the sudden realisation..oh, how they've changed. And oh, how I've changed.

As you can see, I've decided to keep the links there. Not because I need them, but because they serve as a reminder for me :)

And who knows, maybe one day, someone would be bored enough to want to see who's linking their blog. And then they would visit this little blog of mine. And hopefully they would see that God is real through my blog. =D

Haha okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: