This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hi again!

I just read this!!

Curriculum structure for the 4 years can be found on pages 60 to 63! =D

Haha all the important things I can expect if I get admitted successfully to the course I wanna go to..BSc (Education) (General) (Primary) I'm going to teach primary school students woohoo!! Pray I'll get into the course!! And that I'd do well for the interview if I do get in!! :D Thank you! =D

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dearest darling,

God is there to see you through in your life and give you his blessings abundantly. Have a nice day ahead. =D

Hugs & Kisses from Mummy.