This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, February 22, 2010

Whooo

I thought my blog would be taken away today! Lol Blogger said so in that email but then I checked http://blogger-ftp.blogspot.com and saw that.."Migration deadline extended to May 1"! Yay! Haha thank God! =D

I feel duper happy today..Nice things said by nice people will..never fail to make me smile..ahh it's euphoria :D Okay I just went on pretty-photos-hunt and I'll be posting them here to share with you guys! =D Hope they make you feel as happy as I am! :D Let's go!

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

Yes I love Bambi :D

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

A little bit of Heaven on Earth, right? =D


Haha pretty room there :D

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

Awwwww :)

From Blogger Pictures

=D

Reblogged from happythings.tumblr.com and blinksoflife.tumblr.com :)

I found a new blog I like..
http://blinksoflife.tumblr.com/search/plant I love the words on that page..go read it when you're free..or feeling unhappy :) Will link it later! :D

Yay finally done uploading :D God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: