This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Heyyooo

Hahaa okay so I'm happy now causeeeeeeee God just performed a miracle! Haha you might think this is crazy..you might think I'm crazy but never mind haha guess what it was!! =D

GOD REVIVED MY MAIN COM..AGAIN!! HAHAHA THIS IS SUPER AWESOME. WHY? CAUSE IT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR QUITE LONG..!! TRIED SO MANY METHODS I TELL YOU..Tried disconnecting and reconnecting all the wires connected to the CPU..even attempted to open it with my CMI screwdriver (which didn't work out of course..cause it is really CMI LOL) and yea..BUT BUT BUT GOD DID IT! FOR THE UMPTEETH TIME!

Before turning the com on I was thinking..I seriously have no idea whether this (the com) will work..I told God "God..please fix this..one more time..I'm not going to do anything this time..no more meddling with the wires before praying it'll work..this time..I'm just praying that it will work.." Then I turned on the switch and pressed the button on the CPU and VOILAAAA THE SCREEN CAME ALIVE!! AHAHAHA you have no idea how ectastic I was when I saw it FINALLY working..like seriously..who else could have done such a miracle other than God? LOL SO YEA THANK YOU GOD!! HAHA YUP YOU'RE THE AWESOMEST! =D

Okay yup just wanted to share my joy =D So God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: