This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, October 05, 2006

YAYYYYYYY. :D
Let's count them:


  1. English

  2. Chinese

  3. Literature

  4. Maths 1
Tomorrow: History
Monday: Maths 2 + Science
Tuesday: Art + Home Economics

THEN ITS OVER!! WOOOOOHOOOO! YAYYYYYY YAYYYY.

I did question 1 and 3 for HMT Paper 1, and I wrote the wrong 格式 for 应用文! Bang. I didn't have to write my own address. Lol I think its easier writing an english report. XD

Oh yah, after HMT Paper 2, everyone was like, "bi duan zen me xie?" which translates to, "How is 'bi duan' written?" Then MZ found the the ci yu shou ce that its actually in chapter 25! But we didn't learn that. A bit unfair, but I guess it was to check if we were uhh smart enough or something. And I wrote fu lu's lu wrongly..Apparently, I forgot how to write it -.-

Lol but anyway its over. :D P.S: God, thanks for your strength all this while. Couldn't have done it without You. Love ya! ((:
Okay gonna study all the history powerpoints carefully later on. So take care, God bless, study smart and byeee! ((:

No comments: