This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, September 22, 2006

Long time no update!

Hee sorry for the lack of updates recently...Been busy with school and stuff. Got to stay back almost everyday, really worn out. By the way, Magnolia hasn't delievered the milk to our school yet. Lol. And I executed my coursework (Practical) yesterday already! YAY! So now I have to finish up the paperwork and stuff and I'm done. We also handed in our Chinese Portfolio today.

Oh and going to Esplanade with QH, SH, KJ and Victoria tomorrow to watch the music concert for music homework. Hmmm. The exams are round the corner too! 7 more days and its the English paper. Mrs Lau has been giving us a lot of composition practice recently. Have to think and rush out an essay during class time. Its sick (haha) but its good in a sense that we can push ourselves to the limit and stuff like that.

And also..having ScMa and Chinese tuition tomorrow. Some people say I'm soo busy and even ask me if I'm stressed. Lol but I guess it depends on individuals. For me I just do what I have to do and let God do the rest. (: And He never falied me. So thank You God. (:

Oh yes went for YF yesterday then we started with a game 1st. Concentration then we replaced the actions with the actions for "I've got peace by the river.." and I lost the tempo and then we didn't even get through the 1st person in the game. Lol.

LOOOOL. And I am watching zong yi da ge da now and this funny middle-aged guy sang a song and it went like that...男得不流氓,发育不正常. Lol! How hilarious. Ojay this middle-aged man seems to be really hyper on TV. -.- Mhmm. I'm feeling happy you should too.

SMILE ALWAYS :D God bless and take care!

[Edit]
The photo taken outside "The Durian".. (edited using PS. XD)

[/Edit]

No comments: