This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, October 22, 2005

DUHH-

i just rmbed i haven post, sry lor...hahas. erm. edited frnster profile just nwlar. but now it looks..er..nvm..forget it. anyone can help me edit sumore pls tell me..and im eating dinner now. chatting wif. cousin. erm. rote testis 4 ppl just nw. and mummy told me to fold clothing. kay i noe im lame. just duno what to rt.my brain is in the left frame okay...so erm. qh lost the furry thing. haix. she say she gna buy again lor. hahas. (she better buy). lols. jkjk larr. im watching tv. somewhat. and im bumped. im bumped by the MSN, the TV, the position im sitting in. the SMS that just reached me. and what's not.

BYEE. =)

` s a n FLYS AWAY.

No comments: