This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 03, 2005

angry..so angry.

Now I just decided to blog again cos I’m very angry right now…just came back from church as per normal..’cept tat I came back home. here. woodlands. yah..din went back to WP’s hse or whatever. you can sense tat I’m terribly stressed by everything tat’s going on ard here..my dad brought my things back. everything. not even leaving anything out and I dunno hu’s the one hu wanted 2 take my things back. was it dad or mum? dad said mum gace him de permission to do so. but dose r my things. dey make their own decisions w/o informing me.. im confused and very irritated. den dad is sitting on the armchair feeling he’s so big shot or wat. its disgusting. I dun like it. den mum is sleeping now at WP’s hse. shirleen wants to come back..blah blah. its dumb. den now there are stupid pop-ups everywhere. dis com gta virus. its stupid. I’ve got de pop-up blocker okay. I’m angry. dead stressed. its not tat kind of stress. its this kind of stress. and im gna stop here. btw, im charging my hp. just letting my steam off.

No comments: