This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 28, 2005

introduction of my famile...

i have 5 members in my family...

dad, mum, bro (Pri 1...7 yrs. b'dae coming soon: 31/03), sis (3 yrs. b'dae same as my mum: 24/09!) n myself! =)

haix...i miss my other maids...my current maid is so unsuitable 4 me...my parents say so too..i think we will get a experienced one...more initiative i guess...oh ya, i was supposed 2 talk abt my family rite? ok..here goes...

dad strict @ tyms, practise favouratism de...otho he say he doesnt...he spoils my bro...always say me v thin...haix...

mum i like my mum...she is da best...mum is always bz working..very stressed cos gt 3 naughty kids...haha...i look a lot like my mum (without de freckles.)

bro naughtiest of the 3 kids...violent...playful..doesnt like studying...very spoilt...

sis xtreme cute but naughty...heex..she is the CHILI PADI of the hse...nickys: xiao ke dou dou..baby..

No comments: